Northern Cape Dept of Transport, Safety & Liaison Bursary South Africa 2017 – 2018
ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Northern Cape Department of Transport, Safety and Liaison (also known as DSTL) mission is to ensure a safe, secure and crime free province by way of good corporate governance, administration and support, monitoring and oversight of the police and more.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields (critical and scarce skills as identified by the Department of Transport, Safety and Liaison):
- Operations Management: National Diploma
- Safety Management/ Environmental Management: National Diploma
- Road Transport Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Economic & Planning
*Please note: funding is not limited to the abovementioned fields of study, but these fields will be given preference.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved good academic results
- Studying or intend on studying at a tertiary institution
HOW TO APPLY
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from a Technikon or University (on tertiary letterhead)
- Quote for estimate study fees (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips or affidavit if unemployed).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted to:
The Head of Department
Corner Lennox & Sydney Street
(Att: Mr P. Telekelo)
14 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Ms M Kooper/ Ms TF Teho
Tel: 053 839 1793